Pages

Sunday, 18 November 2012

Go Figure!

Don't you just hate it when people underestimate you, well when I started in my secondary school last year, to be honest I was an absolute nobody! jut another child that the other  kids pushed around in the corridor, and treated like dirt just because they were bigger than you. But when I finally built up the courage to join choir, I was actually noticed for my voice, I actually wasn't a nobody any more! people appreciated me more and  even some of the older kids in year 12 and 13 complimented me about my singing! I felt so good about myself, but then I realised the only reason  I was appreciated more and got compliments, was because of what I could do, which was wrong. so just remember, if you have a talent, or anything you can do well, if you get noticed for it, don't change your personality. be who you are!
Another thing that I absolutely hate, is when you get compared to people, and people say to me. "you're not as good as him/her." Or "why can't you be more like them?" those are the two phrases I absolutely hate!  well let me say something to all the haters out there. just because you're jealous of what I can do and you can't. Doesn't mean you can put me down about it! That's all I have to say. i think I've made my point.

Go figure!

Aidan.

No comments:

Post a Comment